Monday, May 18, 2009

Pets Carnival

The Pets Carnival last Sunday at Jurong West was a blast. Many dog owners showed up with their doggies, dressed in their Sunday best! The doggies were dressed in their Sunday best, not the owners :-)

US Doggie Bakery gave out doggie goody bags, as well as sponsored the top 3 prizes for the Best Dressed Dog event.

Take a look at some of our pictures here and see if you spot yourself or your doggie having fun there.


Hmmm . . . .this event seems like a Schnauzer gathering



My mommy thinks I am the most handsome dog around.


My mommy says I am very macho.


Schnauzer meets baby Yorkshire Terrier


Who says I am battery operated? I am a real cute dog!

Owners letting their dogs socialize before the event started.


My mommy keeps thinking I am human!

Look at my macho chest fur!

Look Ma, I can moon walk too!
I love playing with balloons - so what if it pops? I'm not scared!
Flag off for the Pets Walk!
See I told you I love balloons! I'm a brave dog
Pets Walk - going round the block.


Yes, I know I am cute.
Our delicious doggie cakes for sale. Only $4.80 each.


Yup, that's called a Lamburger. Its $4.50 and comes with French fries!

Pet owners buy our yummy food for their doggies.
Doggie Best Dressed Competition


The Top prize winner - I keep reminding you its the dog, not the human!

We hope you all had fun! We certainly did!

No comments: